- Got a question not answered here? Contact us.
- No, it’s xLabs technology. Almost magic.
What does EyesDecide do?
- It tracks what people look at on screen and then replays it later. Amazing right!?
I am worried about turning my webcam on
- We understand. It’s all OK though. See privacy and data protection.
How can I find viewers for my study?
- There are several ways, explained here.
How many viewers do I need?
Show me some examples.
What does it cost?
- The pricing and subscription page in the app details costs and charges. We give you stuff for free when you sign up.
It’s not working!
- This is usually a problem with lighting in the environment. See the troubleshooting page for more information. For most of the site, all common browsers are supported. During eye tracking we use Google Chrome only. We have a high success rate and high accuracy.
How can I export data?
- The results pages discuss data formats and explain how to generate heatmaps, analyses and CSV exports for use with other software.
I don’t understand the data.
I’m worried other people will see my media or images!
- Your viewers have to be able to access these files during viewing, but otherwise, access to your images is restricted by our security mechanisms. Viewers can only access your media if they are invited explicitly or if you give them the viewing URL. Only you (and our admins) can access your study.
How do I run an eye tracking study?
What are the benefits of Eye Tracking?
- See here for a comparison to complementary technologies, such as click tracking and event-based analytics.
How does EyesDecide work?
Where can I get Google Chrome browser?
Where can I get the xLabs browser extension?