- Red tracks are always used for eye/gaze data.
- Blue tracks are always used for mouse data.
You can choose from 4 track styles:
- Chain: The track is displayed as a sequence of circles, connected by thin lines.
- Dwell: As chain, but the size of the circle depends on the time the track has stopped in one place. Fixating on one point for a long time generates a large circle. If a new sample is inside the existing circle, it is not shown. Instead, the circle become a little bit larger. This mode shows the key fixation points in the media.
- Robust: [Eye/gaze data only]. As chain, but the size of the circle depends on the confidence the system has in the individual eye tracking data sample. The xLabs technology provides this confidence measurement with each sample. Larger circles indicate more uncertainty regarding the actual gaze focus.
- None: You can turn off the track, so that nothing is displayed.