You’ll need to have launched a study and had at least one participant view before you can generate a heatmap.
- Click ‘Studies’
- Select the ‘Heatmaps’ tab
- Select ‘+ Create Heatmap’ button
- Set your report name (Optional)
- Select your media item from the pulldown menu
- Select which participant viewings to include (optional)
- Select the time window to visualize (optional)
- Click the ‘Next’ button
- Select the style of heatmap to use (you can easily change this later)
- Explore the advanced settings to switch on/off mouse and gaze chain (optional)
- Click the ‘Create’ button
- Enjoy your heatmap 😀
- Otherwise, modify your heatmap using the same steps and click ‘Update’ to view the changes
- When you are happy with the heatmap, click ‘Save’ to turn it into a normal image file that can be viewed and downloaded.
Need more detail? Try the following articles: