To create a study:
- Go to your homepage, the Studies Index page.
- Click the large ‘Create study’ button
- Fill in the details, including study name and instructions. You can edit these again later, if you wish.
- Click ‘Create study’
The study is now available for editing. Although you have entered the key details, there are a number of additional steps you need to complete to make your study ready for viewing.
- You need to add media items to your study. These will be seen by participants.
- You need to define the media-flow, which decides the order and timing of media items seen by participants.
- You can optionally add survey questions both before and after viewing.
- You should use the “Preview tool” to check your instructions, media-flow, and media timing.
- When you are satisfied that everything is ready, you need to Launch your study.
- After launching a study, you can recruit participants and wait for your results to arrive!
You may want to read about the “Study lifecycle“.