WE DO NOT RECORD OR TRANSMIT ANY VIDEO OR IMAGES OF PARTICIPANTS
We use special technology to analyse the images from viewers webcams on their computers. A geometric model of their appearance and their gaze target on screen is then recorded.
The model looks like this (artificial colouring):
The purpose of this is to discover and correct bugs.
Viewer Identification Question
Some studies include a viewer identification question, written by the study creator. If you are uncomfortable with the question asked, do not complete the viewing process and please contact us.
Viewer Source and ID at origin
When viewers arrive via a link from an external survey or panel, EyesDecide can be configed to record the third-party ID and source. This only works for some panels.
In addition, for each viewing session, EyesDecide captures:
- Viewing date and time
- Viewing outcome and status
- Calibration data used
- Viewer scroll information during viewing
- Viewer comments about the media
- You can define survey questions to be answered before and after viewing. These answers are collected and made available in tabular form
- Viewer screen resolution
- Viewer EyesDecide username (if logged in)
- Results of an accuracy test performed after viewing
- All gaze data in CSV format
- A log of viewer mouse movements in CSV format
- A log of any system errors observed